Delivering to an evolving marketplace
Founded in 1999, in an effort to help solve a gap in the market, Chriscott began as the logistics company servicing the Nova Steel Manufacturing family of companies.
Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, we've grown our customer base by leaps and bounds by going the extra mile for our customers, and being a transportation management partner that they can count on. We take pride in our work, being true to our word, and for readily adapting to change in the ever-evolving business world.
What is the difference between an efficient border crossing and a lengthy one? It’s an experienced driver.
Our owner-operators are professional and have what it takes to make that difference at the Canada-U.S. border: Meticulous: our carriers keeps their trucks in optimal running order; Organized: all paperwork is ready and waiting when we get to the border; Knowledgeable: veterans of the road, our carriers know what is required and provide it.
Trust Chriscott to get your load across the border and to its destination on time.
WE ALWAYS DELIVER:
- Fast and professional service
- Tarp-protected loads
- All-aluminum flatbeds
- Trucks and trailers in optimal running order
- Trailer fleet consisting of flatbeds, B-trains
- Trailers able to handle weight capacities of up to 72,000 lbs. on a single coil
- Secure working environment including fenced depots with cameras, security guards when gates are open, load checks and other safety measures
- In addition, we provide a variety of customized reports depending on their requirements
How large a territory do you service?
Chriscott’s fleet picks up and delivers loads all over North America.
How much customs experience do you have?
With over 30 trucks on the road at any one time, our drivers are crossing the Canada-U.S. border several times per day.
How do I set up an account with Chriscott?
Just give us a call and we’ll be happy to open one for you.
How much notice do I have to give you when sending a load?
The sooner you notify us the better but our customers know we always do our utmost to get your load delivered when and where you need it.